Your Water Heater Repair Company in Toronto
Tank Water Heater in Toronto and GTA - Let AccuServ Heating and Air Conditioning bring back the hot showers
As professional hydronic experts, we are well-versed in all aspects of water heater repairs, and pride ourselves on having the right tools, techs, and skill sets to ensure a job well done. Our company keeps up with current technologies, giving our seasoned technicians the experience to repair both old and new equipment. Discover our commitment to quality with AccuServ solutions!
Learn Why Your Neighbors Choose AccuServ:
- In the business and serving the area for more than 20 years!
- A+ Accreditation with the Better Business Bureau!
- Three-time winner of the GTA Homestars Award!
Repairs are only a part of the services we offer. Our techs also have the expertise to assist you with water heater maintenance or a new installation.
We can disconnect and remove older systems so that new systems can be easily and professionally installed. If you’re interested in upgrading from a tank water heater to a tankless water heater, we would love to answer any questions you have about fit and performance. Our techs are well-acquainted with the best brands and models out there, and we’d be happy to help you purchase the best one for your home.
We offer many other services beyond water heater repairs in Toronto, visit our homepage to learn more. Whether you need us to tell those cold showers “bye bye” or you’re ready to kick your old rusting heater to the curb we have the solution for you at the level of quality you desire.
As time goes by, sediment starts to build up at the bottom of the tank. This sediment is carbonate calcium, which is found naturally in water. This buildup acts as an insulator, reducing the transfer of heat from the burners below to the water above. The result is longer run times which reduces energy efficiency and increases your hydro bill.
Longer run times also equals to overheating which eventually weakens the steel and damages the glass lining at the bottom of the tank.
The weaker it gets the higher chance it will start leaking and lead to a flood. Finally, if there is enough sediment build-up it can clog the drain valve at the bottom making future maintenance impossible.
The AccuServ Team – Tank Water Heater Maintenance Toronto
Our technicians are well versed on how to properly maintain a water heater. Being well trained and equipped, they have to tools and knowledge to perform all the safety checks and cleaning; including flushing all the sediment out of your water heater.
Low Monthly, High Value
Our highly skilled technicians follow a very detailed list of 21 inspections and cleaning, providing you with the most thorough maintenance in the industry.
The best part is we offer this industry leading annual maintenance for only $8 a month.
Our annual maintenance ensure your water heater is properly maintained so you don’t have to hurry about the consequences of sediment build up. Keep those hot showers coming!
21 Point inspection and Cleaning
- Camera Scope inspection of the burner compartment
- Clean upper and lower combustion vents
- Test ignition system for safe and proper operation
- Test safety & control circuits for proper operation
- Test exhaust system for proper venting
- Measure amperage and voltage of ventor motor
- Check water temperature
- Inspect thermocouple draw (if applicable)
- Calibrate & level aquastat
- Inspect for combustible material around furnace
- Brush clean and vacuum burner
- Check Pressure Relief Valve
- Test water heater flame for proper burn mechanism
- Tighten and inspect all electrical wiring
- Clean Water heater exterior
- Measure and adjust gas pressure for peak efficiency
- Check Pressure switches
- Inspect unit for leaks
- Test for natural gas leaks
- Test airflow for deadly carbon monoxide
- Flush Water Heater of Sediment
- Professional, knowledgeable technicians
- Equipped with superior tools and equipment
- Fully bonded and insured
- Trade licence verified and maintained for up to date recertification
- Correct heat recovery for consistent hot water supply
- Energy cost reductions (with smart home controls and innovative products)
- Required hydronic layout for proper water temperature and pressure delivery
- Water treatment devices that reduce water hardness and promote consumption
Water Heater Replacement Financing
Frequently Asked Questions
Tank water heaters typically have a long lifespan with proper maintenance. Most should be checked at least once per year, or when you experience any sudden changes in performance. Respond quickly when your system is no longer heating water, or not heating water as quickly. It may point to serious problems. Scale buildup is common in tank heaters, and should be cleaned out of the tank once to twice a year.
There are many issues that could cause an issue like this. Our technicians will do what they can to repair your system and save you the cost of a new one. Our techs have wide experience, and we’ll be able to find your problem in no time.
Looking for a new water heater? We carry some of the latest models with features you’ll love. These features include everything from highly-efficient operation to tankless heating.