Tankless Water Heater Repair
Tankless Water Heater in Toronto and GTA - Let AccuServ Heating and Air Conditioning bring back the hot showers
There’s nothing more intrusive than waking up to an ice cold shower. Let AccuServ Heating and Air Conditioning bring back the heat. Our technicians are familiar with all brands and models of water heaters. As professional hydronic experts, AccuServ specializes in tankless water heater repairs. Our advanced equipment, experienced technicians, and commitment to quality means your faulty water heater is efficiently repaired.
We’re committed to quality service, repair, installation and maintenance. We’re a BBB A+ accredited business, and a GTA Homestars Winner 2014, 2015.
Call for Tankless Water Heater Maintenance
Overtime sediment begins to build up in the system. The sediment acts as an insulator, reducing the transfer of heat from the burners to the water. The result is reduced energy efficiency and less water pressure due to a built-in “restrictor” that slows down the GPM when the water is not hot enough.
If the sediment buildup is severe enough, it can actually form chunks and flakes. These large pieces of sediment can begin inhabiting key components such as the flow sensor, affecting its ability to accurately measure GPM.
Worst case scenario? the system becomes so clogged with chunks and flakes that the unit can no longer be repaired and must replaced.
The AccuServ Team – Tankless Water Heater Maintenance Toronto
Our highly skilled technicians ensure your tankless water heater is properly flushed of all sediment. They use a special descaler that is circulated throughout the system by a submersible pump they attach to your water heater. This solution breaks up the sediment build up and flushes it out into bucket. They then complete the process by flushing out the descale solution with water; leaving you with clear, smooth running, tankless water heater.
Low Monthly, High Value
The best part is we provide this leading annual maintenance for only $8 a month.
Our highly skilled technicians follow a very detailed list of 21 inspections and cleaning, providing you with the most thorough maintenance in the industry.
21 Point inspection and Cleaning
- Flush Water Heater of Sediment
- Ensure Carbon Monoxide is not present
- Clean secondary water filter
- Clean Intake air filter
- Inspect Condensation line for leaks
- Check ventor motor amps
- Check and adjust manifold pressure
- Check exhaust vents for cracks, slope, length
- Ensure service valves are not seized or leaking
- Clean the high pressure relief valve
- Check Circulation pump
- Check all electrical connections are secure and not burnt
- Inspect all joints for leaks
- Ensure service clearances are met
- Ensure make up air is sufficient
- Inspect for dust debries and corrosion
- Inspect heat exchanger for cracks
- Inspect gas pipe for leaks or corrosion
- Check acidic level of water using PH scale
- Dip switches set for optimal operation
- Test run the unit
We offer Tankless Water Heater Installation in Toronto and GTA?
At AccuServ, we provide high quality installation and maintenance services. With our quality guarantees and 12-year warranty on parts and labour, you can feel confident that AccuServ is the answer to your needs.
- Professional Manufactured, Certified installers
- Equipped with superior tools and equipment
- Fully bonded and insured
- Trade licence verified and maintained for up to date recertification
If you’re interested in receiving a free estimate, just give AccuServ a call, and we can send out one of our HVAC specialists to answer your queries and requests. Our thorough estimates can determine:
- Correct heat recovery for consistent hot water supply
- Energy cost reductions (with smart home controls and innovative products)
- Required hydronic layout for proper water temperature and pressure delivery
- Water treatment devices that reduce water hardness and promote consumption
Tankless Water Heater Replacement Financing Options
Frequently Asked Questions
There are two kinds of common water heaters—those that heat the water in the tank, and those that operate without a tank by heating the water as it passes. If your heater uses a tank, find the information you need on this page here.
Tankless water heaters are preferred by some because they only heat water when needed. As soon as you turn on the shower or faucet, it kicks into gear, heating the moving water as it passes through the unit on its way to the faucet. Because the unit is not constantly on, it typically uses less energy than older hot water heaters.