Browse Rheem Air Conditioner Units in Toronto
At AccuServ, we focus on bringing homeowners “a new degree of comfort” through the development of energy-efficient air conditioning solutions.
We realize that comfort is about more than just the temperature in your home. You want an air conditioner that won’t break down all the time or cause your energy bill to skyrocket. That’s why you should choose something from Rheem’s amazing line of air conditioning units. We carry and sell many of the best models to our Toronto customers.
Rheem is a widely-known company in the world of heating and cooling appliances for homes. They have a strong reputation for high-quality, durable products. We are able to provide experienced maintenance for them. We carry their air conditioners because we believe in them, and we believe our customers will love them.
Why Buy a Rheem Air Conditioner?
Enjoy the peace of mind of knowing that you can control your temperature, no matter how hot it gets outside. These are some of the most reliable air conditioners available. Rheem air conditioners are widely renowned for their quality, so you know your family can enjoy a cool, comfortable home for many summers to come.
Some of the latest features available in our stock of Toronto Rheem air conditioners. Pick one and you’ll stay cool and worry-free through even the hottest and most humid heatwaves.
All Rheem air conditioners offer the following benefits:
- Full-Guard Design: The metal enclosure protects the coil from lawn debris and hail. It also keeps curious children safe.
- Superior Finish: The painted metal enclosure (that exceeds industry 1,000 salt-spray testing requirement), protects the AC from rust and the elements. It has technology you can count on, and it helps keep your investment visually appealing.
- Quality Compete Factory Test: Rheem ensures your equipment operates at peak performance before being installed in your home by conducting a series of intensive test runs in the factory.
- Warranty: A 5-year limited warranty
- Extended Service Protection Plus program — protect yourself for up to 10 years after your limited warranty expires. Get parts & labor coverage on mechanical and electrical failures, protecting your finances from unexpected repairs.
Get Installation, Maintenance, and Repair for Your Rheem Air Conditioner
Regular cleaning and maintenance is an essential part of keeping Rheem air conditioners in Toronto working at peak efficiency. Over time, in this climate, dirt, and debris can build up. Parts can get old and worn out. Routine maintenance checks will ensure that your air conditioner keeps your house cool (and your energy bill low!) through the summer.
Here are examples of the most common problems most air conditioning units face during their lifespans:
- Refrigerant is low due to leaks
- Evaporator coils become frozen or dirty
- Fans stop working properly due to issues with motor, lubrication, belts, dirt
- Ducts leak due to damaged or worn components
- Thermostat stops working properly due to calibration issues
- Drains clogged due to build-up of dirt, dust, and debris
It also helps our expert cooling technicians spot small issues that can be repaired before they turn into major and expensive breakdowns. Contact AccuServ today if you want to book a maintenance or repair service appointment.
Signs of Air Conditioner Issues
Sometimes it can be difficult to notice if your air conditioner is having small issues before they’re too big to miss. However, there are some signs you can pick up on earlier if you know what to look for:
- Warm air: when your unit is set to cool your home but you feel warm air coming from the vents
- Poor airflow: when the AC should be running and you can hear the unit working but you feel little to no air coming out of the vents
- Erratic or frequent cycles: when you notice the AC’s cycling between resting and blowing cool air runs for longer than before or turns on/off at irregular intervals
- More humidity: your air conditioner should help regulate the humidity inside during the summer, but when there are issues you might notice it stops working as well
- Bad smell: if you pick up bad smells around your unit there could be mold or issues
- Weird noises: you may hear screeching, grinding, or clunking sounds coming the unit, which is a sign either debris or a broken part is caught within the machinery
If you notice any of these signs from your Rheem air conditioner, contact our service technicians at AccuServ in Toronto today.
Rheem Air Conditioner Warranty Information
Rheem air conditioners are highly reliable energy saving AC units, and they still have a 10-year limited warranty. Some specific components for some units may have varying lengths of coverage. Here is how the warranty breaks down:
- Lifetime: limited lifetime warranty for heat exchangers on certain models
- 10 years: air handlers, condensing units, heat pumps, gas furnaces
- 5 years: Coils (RCFH, RCHL, RCFL, etc) and compressors
If you’d like to know more, you can look up your serial and product number and check your specific unit’s warranty information on the Rheem website.
When you register your air conditioner on the website, you can also request an extra four years of coverage through their Protection Plus plan. That’s 14 hot and humid Toronto summers where you’ll enjoy peace of mind.