Furnace Repair, Maintenance & Installation
Furnace Toronto and GTA - We provide emergency repairs and installs
- Over 20 years of experience
- A BBB A+ accreditation business
- Back-to-back Homestars Heating and AC award Winner 2014, 2015
- A commitment to quality GTA, furnace repair, installation and maintenance
Furnace Repairs in Toronto
Furnace Repair Toronto and GTA
As professional HVAC experts, we are well-versed in both heating and cooling system repairs, and pride ourselves on our expertise, tools, and skilled technicians to ensure a job well done. At AccuServ, we keep up with advanced digital technology to accommodate a wide range of brands and equipment repairs. Discover our commitment to quality with AccuServ’s solutions!
Our Guarantees to Quality
At AccuServ, our straightforward pricing, 100% Guarantee and 1-year warranty on all parts replaced are some of the ways we emphasize quality service and repair options. Avoid average HVAC service; choose AccuServ for all of your furnace repair needs in Toronto and GTA.
Why Choose AccuServ?
- Emergency Service
- Extensive Brand & Model Experience
- Gas Licensed Technicians
- Combustion Analyzer & CO Detectors
- Locally-Based Company Committed to Quality, Guaranteed
Call us for Furnace Maintenance
Poor maintenance can lead to a crack in several ways:
Improper Air Flow
Dirty filters, closed off vents or furniture blocking return vents can all contribute to improper air flow. As a result the lack of air crossing through the heat exchanger causes it to overheat making it more prone to cracking.
Improper Manifold Pressure
Your gas valve controls the flow of gas into your burners. If it’s allowing too much gas it can cause the same overheating condition as restricted air flow. Likewise if it’s allowing too little gas it increases run time and wears out the heat exchanger faster.
Improper Displacement of Condensation
This is most common in devices that have not been run (heat or cool) in a long time; they accumulate condensation in the heat exchanger, eventually rusting out the system.It is imperative that the heat exchanger isn’t cracked in order for it to separate the burner gas from the circulation air. Mixing the two will create carbon monoxide.
The AccuServ Team – Furnace Maintenance Toronto
Our technicians are very knowledgeable about the operation of furnaces and how to properly maintain and repair them. They go through intensive one on one courses on how to do proper safety checks, readings, measurements and most importantly, ensure the heat exchanger is not cracked. We also ensure they’re equipped with the right tools to do the job. These include:
Camera Scope: a handheld camera with a scope in order to thoroughly inspect the condition of a heat exchanger
Gas Sniffer: A highly sensitive natural gas sensor that ensures there is no gas leak in or near your furnace
Combustion Analyzer: Probably one of the most important tools, it detects if there is any CO present in the room or in the furnace. It can also be used to detect other fatal gases
Low Monthly, High Value
Our highly skilled technicians follow a very detailed list of 21 inspections and cleaning, providing you with the most thorough maintenance in the industry.
The best part is we offer this industry leading annual maintenance for only $8 a month.
Stay warm, stay safe. Trust AccuServ to make sure your furnace is ready for this winter.
21 Point inspection and Cleaning
- Clean upper and lower combustion vents
- Clean furnace exterior
- Test ignition system for safe and proper operation
- Test safety & control circuits for proper operation
- Test exhaust system for proper venting
- Lubricate & clean blower motor air vents
- Measure temperature differences – Supply/Return
- Inspect and adjust fan belt tension (if applicable)
- Calibrate & level thermostat
- Inspect for combustible material around furnace
- Brush clean and vacuum burner
- Brush clean and vacuum heat exchangers
- Test furnace flame for proper burn mechanism
- Clean or replace existing filter
- Measure and adjust gas pressure for peak efficiency
- Lubricate all moving parts, per manufacturer
- Measure amperage and voltage of blower motor
- Tighten and inspect all electrical wiring
- Camera Scope inspection of furnace heat exchanger
- Test for natural gas leaks
- Test airflow for deadly carbon monoxide
Furnace Installation and Replacement Financing
Financing a Replacement Has Never Been Easier!
At AccuServ, we understand that HVAC repairs can be expensive – especially when you’re living with an antiquated, rundown machine. Whether your furnace needs a much needed tune-up, or you simply want to upgrade to a more energy efficient model (but can’t justify large upfront costs of buying one to make the switch), we have the solutions for your budget.
Let us serve as the financial segue to fast and friendly financing options. For a small monthly payment, you can have a one that delivers increased comfort and reliability. Best of all, if you’re replacing an mid-efficient device you can drastically reduce your energy bill; allowing you to relish the warmth during the winter months and save more money!
Why Financing Makes Sense
It’s a pretty simple concept: a low-to-mid efficiency furnace is burning your hard-earned dollars up the chimney. In fact, statistics show that a 30+ year old furnace could waste as much as 40 percent of your energy!¹ Even a furnace dated 15 to 20 years old poses an estimated 20-25 percent of wasted expenditures.
A quick way HVAC specialists estimate a system’s current efficiency level is by utilizing the following rule of thumb:
Take the systems efficiency rate upon installation and deduct 1 percent in efficiency for every year the system has been in operation. This would mean that after 15 years, a furnace originally installed at 80 percent efficiency would be operating at an estimated 65 percent AFUE.
Let’s put a monetary value in the equation. If you spend $1 of gas – but your furnace is only able to use 65 percent of that to heat your home – you’re only getting $0.65 worth of that $1 you put in. In short, you’re wasting $0.35 for every $1 you spend!
Our Trusted Partner: Snap Financial
Heating systems are not a mere luxury during the cold, winter months; on the contrary, they’re a necessity that you simply cannot afford to do without. Luckily, our partnership with Snap Financial offers a myriad of financing options that allows you to say goodbye to that inefficient heating system, while working inside your allotted budget.
Given the availability of our numerous payment alternatives, there’s no reason to delay in taking advantage of a new heating system before Old Man Winter strikes. With the highest approval ratings, let our financing options secure your comfort with a new home heating system – that doesn’t break the bank.
Our Techs Come Prepared
At AccuServ, we provide high-quality installation solutions. Our professional team and 10-year warranty on parts and labour let you rest easy, knowing that AccuServ is the answer to your needs. We choose only the best people to carry our name. Our techs all carry the following certifications and tools, and are familiar with all of these popular brands.
For a free installation quote, give AccuServ a call! We’ll send over one of our HVAC specialists to facilitate a no-obligation estimate that can determine:
- Required digital manual-j calculation that measures the proper BTU for home heating comfort
- Innovative smart home control options that can reduce energy consumption
- Necessary duct layout for proper CFM and static pressure
- Appropriate IAQ treatment products (ie. proper humidification and filtration for enhance air quality)
- G2 Gas license
- Nate Certified
- Certifications for working with various gas piping materials
- Combustion analyzer: Required to check for carbon monoxide
- Digital Manometer: Required to check manifold gas pressure to ensure system is not over or under firing which can lead to thermal stress and inefficiency
- Gas leak detector: Required to make sure your system is free from gas-leaks
- Multi-meter: Required to perform various electrical tests
- Temperature Gauge: Required to check for proper supply and return temperatures for optimal heating efficiency and prevent overheating conditions
- American Standard
We understand going throughout the night without heat may not be an option. That’s why for those exceptionally cold and bitter nights (-15 and below) we give you the best chance for same night service by providing adequate staff for handling your emergency furnace repair. If we don’t have anyone available that night, our diagnostic is free the next day.
Frequently Asked Questions
Annual inspections are recommended for most types of furnaces. This is best done before temperatures start to drop, so you can be sure that you’ll be able to enjoy your furnace when you need it. During an inspection, we’ll check for issues that could cause future breakdowns, and recommend replacements for parts that have experienced significant wear.
If you don’t have any experience, it can be difficult to tell if you need basic repairs or a full installation. Our team members have a lot of experience with all types of systems, including those that are decades old. We’ll do what we can to put even the oldest ones back in working order, and we can help you make the right decisions.
If you smell gas, particularly if you believe the source is your furnace, everyone should immediately leave the home and contact emergency services. Gas scents should always be considered dangerous. Once gas service to the home has been cut off, our repair experts should be able to inspect the furnace or other home appliances to determine if it is the source of the leak.