If you just stepped out of a frigid shower and ran straight to your phone to search for boiler repair services in Toronto…we’re here to help!
For more than 20 years, we have been helping our neighbors restore comfort and peace of mind to their homes. We handle everything you need to keep it running. We are of course available for repairs, but we handle everything from maintenance to boiler replacement. If your boiler needs it, you can trust our seasoned professionals to deliver.
The age of your device isn’t going to be a problem, because our technicians are familiar with the oldest and newest models alike. Our full range of services are available for nearly all models, so call us as soon as you know what you need.
Boiler Repair Services in Toronto
Emergency Boiler Repair Toronto and GTA
Boiler Repair Toronto and GTA
At AccuServ, our upfront pricing and 1-year warranty for labour and replaced parts are just some of the ways we excel in quality service repairs. Safeguard your boiler during the winter months: experience our 100% Guarantee, AccuServ Difference, and myriad of repair solutions to accommodate your heating system this winter.
Why Choose AccuServ for Your Boiler Repairs?
Boiler Maintenance Services
Scale build up…Your boiler’s worst Nightmare
When neglected scale builds up within the hydronics system, it acts as an insulator and restricts heat transfer. This results in reduced efficiency and forces your device to run longer and harder to heat your home.
Another major problem is that oxygen can enter the system and start corroding your piping and water valves. This can lead to seized water valves or worse yet, burst pipes. That’s why we stress the importance of getting your boiler maintained to greatly increase its lifespan and prevent maintenance-sensitive components from breaking or rotting out.
The AccuServ Team – Boiler Maintenance Toronto
Our technicians have a deep understanding of hydronics system. Capable of reading different pressures on the boiler’s gauges and interpreting them to determine the boiler’s current condition. They then properly bleed the air out and descale the unit to ensure it’s running efficiently and safely.
Low Monthly, High Value
Our highly skilled technicians follow a very detailed list of 21 inspections and cleaning, providing you with the most thorough maintenance in the industry.
The best part is we offer this industry leading annual maintenance for only $8 a month.
Want to stay warm this winter? Don’t let sediment build up burst your bubble; or your pipes. Trust AccuServ for the most thorough maintenance in the
21 Point inspection and Cleaning
- Clean upper and lower combustion vents
- Clean furnace exterior
- Test ignition system for safe and proper operation
- Test safety & control circuits for proper operation
- Test exhaust system for proper venting
- Lubricate & clean blower motor air vents
- Measure temperature differences – Supply/Return
- Inspect and adjust fan belt tension (if applicable)
- Calibrate & level thermostat
- Inspect for combustible material around furnace
- Brush clean and vacuum burner
- Brush clean and vacuum heat exchangers
- Test furnace flame for proper burn mechanism
- Clean or replace existing filter
- Measure and adjust gas pressure for peak efficiency
- Lubricate all moving parts, per manufacturer
- Measure amperage and voltage of blower motor
- Tighten and inspect all electrical wiring
- Camera Scope inspection of furnace heat exchanger
- Test for natural gas leaks
- Test airflow for deadly carbon monoxide
Advantages of Accuserv Bolier Maintenance Toronto
- Increases the life span of your boiler
- Improves energy efficiency
- Removes corrosive oxygen from the boiler
- Removes restricting scale from the boiler
- Ensures there is no presents of carbon monoxide
Need a Boiler Replacement?
Even if it isn’t broken, it may not be performing as well as you want it to. It may be time for a gas boiler service call, or perhaps it’s time to consider a new model that will give you the experience you want. Our people would be happy to talk to you about the best systems at each budget, and answer all of your questions. When you’ve found one that you like, you can trust our team to provide quality boiler installation.
Why Choose AccuServ For Your Boiler Installation in Toronto and GTA?
Boiler Installation is another service we are proud to offer. At AccuServ, we provide high quality installations. Our quality service solutions and 10-year warranty on parts and labour let you rest easy, knowing that AccuServ is the answer to your needs.
- Professional, knowledgeable technicians
- Equipped with superior tools and equipment
- Fully bonded and insured
- Trade license verified and maintained for up to date recertification
For a free estimate, give AccuServ a call! We’ll send one of our HVAC specialists to facilitate a no-obligation quote, which can determine:
- Required digital manual-j calculation that measures the proper BTU for home heating comfort
- Innovative smart home control options that can reduce energy consumption
- Necessary hydronic layout for proper water temperature and pressure delivery
- Proper water treatment devices to reduce water hardness and improve plumbing integrity
Financing is Available
Boilers can be finicky pieces of equipment. In order to supplement heat to your home, it’s essential that all pipes, valves and temperature settings are working correctly to avoid the onset of potential consequences.
The National Fire Protection Journal (NFPA), reports that catastrophic fires and explosions due to boiler-related malfunctions can lead to devastating physical and financial losses¹. These statistics don’t even begin to expand on countless other incidents that go unrecorded on a smaller, annual scale.
To err on the side of caution, investing in a new boiler is not only a smart choice; it can prove to be a life-saving one.
Frequently Asked Questions
Small problems can develop into larger ones, so it’s important to call in an expert when you notice anything out of the ordinary. It should be considered a warning sign when your boiler stops producing as much hot water, or can’t seem to heat water as fast as it could previously. Even if you don’t notice any problems, you can avoid serious ones by scheduling general maintenance at least once per year.
This is a common problem that could be caused by many different malfunctions. It may be that it isn’t getting enough power, or that one of the parts has stopped working as intended. More serious damage may be possible if problems are ignored.
Whenever possible, our techs will attempt to repair your unit so that you can continue to enjoy its use. Boilers are typically very sturdy, and years of experience means we have a lot of insight when it comes to finding and diagnosing any problems that might occur.