Our techs are the right people to handle your furnace repair, maintenance or installation. Call today about your problems to get help from a team with…
- Over 20 years of experience
- A BBB A+ accreditation business
- Back-to-back Homestars Heating and AC award Winner 2014, 2015
- A commitment to quality GTA, furnace service, repair, installation and maintenance.
Is your furnace on the fritz? AccuServ Heating and Air Conditioning is familiar with all brands and models of furnaces. If you need a new furnace or you need an old one checked, you've come to the right place. Whether you’re looking for an annual furnace tune up or you’re ready to invest in a new heating system, we’ve got the solution you need at the level of quality you desire.
We can help you with much more. Find out more about how we do furnace repair in Toronto a little differently on our home page.
Our Furnace Techs Come Prepared
We choose only the best people to carry our name. Our techs all carry the following certifications and tools, and are familiar with all of these popular brands.
- G2 Gas license
- Nate Certified
- Certifications for working with various gas piping materials
- Combustion analyzer: Required to check for carbon monoxide
- Digital Manometer: Required to check manifold gas pressure to ensure system is not over or under firing which can lead to thermal stress and inefficiency
- Gas leak detector: Required to make sure your furnace is free from gas-leaks
- Multi-meter: Required to perform various electrical tests
- Temperature Gauge: Required to check for proper supply and return temperatures for optimal heating efficiency and prevent overheating conditions
- American Standard
Emergency Furnace Repairs
We understand going throughout the night without heat may not be an option. That's why for those exceptionally cold and bitter nights (-15 and below) we give you the best chance for same night service by providing adequate staff for handling your emergency furnace repair. If we don't have anyone available that night, our diagnostic is free the next day.
How often should I have a furnace inspection?
Annual inspections are recommended for most types of furnaces. This is best done before temperatures start to drop, so you can be sure that you’ll be able to enjoy your furnace when you need it. During an inspection, we’ll check for issues that could cause future breakdowns, and recommend replacements for parts that have experienced significant wear.
How can I tell if I need a fix vs. a replacement?
If you don’t have any experience with furnaces, it can be difficult to tell if you need basic repairs or a full installation. Our team members have a lot of experience with all types of furnaces, including those that are decades old. We’ll do what we can to put even the oldest furnaces back in working order, and we can help you make the right decisions about replacement furnaces.
Is it always serious if I smell gas?If you smell gas, particularly if you believe the source is your furnace, everyone should immediately leave the home and contact emergency services. Gas scents should always be considered dangerous. Once gas service to the home has been cut off, our repair experts should be able to inspect the furnace or other home appliances to determine if it is the source of the leak.